söndag 11 mars 2012

Shame on me!

I know, I know. I really should update my blog more often. But in my defense I haven´t had the time and also I´m having some problems with my hands, Going to the doctor´s office at the 21 and 27 of march to see what is wrong with them.

Now you might think why I´m blogging in english, that´s because I´ve got some request from friends that all of them don´t understand swedish so that´s why I´m atleast trying to write in english ;)

Well to the good news. Our puppies are growing and the training has began. Every tuesday evening we are attending puppyschool with Merja, Kalle and Pyre i Maalahti. Merja and Kalle has attended 2 Match shows (unofficial shows) were Kalle became blue puppy 2nd at the first show. Go Mats and Kalle!
At the second show Pyre also attended (with my mom as handler) and got a red ribbon. Merja (with me as her handler) also got a red ribbon and she became 3rd red puppy. Kalle got a blue ribbon and he became 3rd best blue puppy, Good puppies =)

   
Kalle and Merja after Kauhajoki puppyshow

And then I have some more good news. We´re getting married in May <3.  There´s another reason that my blog hasn´t been updated, I´ve been busy planning =).

I´ve now also got me degree from Yrkesakademin and I graduated in top of my class and got a scholarship. I´m a bit proud of myself.

I´ve taken alot of new photos and you´ll find them here

I wish you all a relaxing weekend and hope to have a chance to write soon again ;)



Inga kommentarer: